2015 BRS Annual Auction Saturday March 28th

Well it's that time of year again. It's the Boston Reefers Societies annual auction.

See you all on Saturday, March 28th, 2015. Should be an awesome time to pick up some great deals that members have donated to the club.

Do not forget to dip and quarranteen your purchases.

Time to get fragging. I know I set aside some time this weekend to get it done :)

Maybe I shouldn't have started fragging on Friday the 13th. Sliced my finger pretty good and I didn't even start yet, just opening the bag of plugs :eek:. I'm gonna give it another go tomorrow :D

2015 BRS Auction, Saturday, March 28th @ Noon

View attachment 104198

8 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE 2015 BOSTON REEFERS AUCTION!

Save up your cash as there are MASSIVE deals to be had.

Contact: auction@bostonreefers.org to get your donations in.

This is one of the ways PAID and NON-PAID members can support the club that we all so much enjoy being a part of.

If you like sharing on the forums, attending the monthly meetings, listening to the speakers we bring in... Then this is your time to shine... Donate or waive that bidders paddle high in the air.

Last year we had well over 300 frags donated and I challenge YOU to beat last years auction.

Support the club and get fragging...

Last edited:
3 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE 2015 BOSTON REEFERS AUCTION!

Save up your cash as there are MASSIVE deals to be had.

Contact: auction@bostonreefers.org to get your donations in.

This is one of the ways PAID and NON-PAID members can support the club that we all so much enjoy being a part of.

If you like sharing on the forums, attending the monthly meetings, listening to the speakers we bring in... Then this is your time to shine... Donate or waive that bidders paddle high in the air.

Last year we had well over 360 frags donated and I challenge YOU to beat last years auction. We are currently holding at 295 with three days left to go.

Support the club and get fragging...

Hello question is this only auction or are there vendors as well? We are new and would like to talk to people about ideas for our tank.

Hello question is this only auction or are there vendors as well? We are new and would like to talk to people about ideas for our tank.

BRS auction only... no vendors. Some sponsors/vendors may donate items to the auction, but they aren't there at this meeting to sell things.

You might be able to talk to some people at the auction, but everyone is usually pretty focused on the auction itself.

The next regular meeting in April would be a much better time to try and "talk reef" with the membership.

Until then, read through the forums and create some new threads with your questions. People will help out where they can.

2015 Auction Items Review-Updated 3/25/15

Less than 2 days to go!!!

Well here is a second look at the auction booklet for 2015. Not everything has been posted yet... We have to keep some surprises.

Still 35 items short from last year...

Attachments

• Auction Items Review 2015.pdf
    734.2 KB · Views: 309
Damn ... wish I had more time on my hands to take pics ... would've donated a crap load more! Hope the auction goes great!

Slide1.JPG

Back