Ann. 2023 BRS Elected Positions

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
As we close in on 2023, the time has come for the Boston Reefers Society annual vote for elected officials. Although there are nominees associated with the positions listed below, feel free to announce your candidacy.

Current Nominees

President:
Paul Allen @BiGGiePauls33

Vice President:
Corey Page @Cpage101
Vice President of Public Relations:
Joe Scavo @scavdog
Treasurer:

Dave Moore: @afboundguy
Secretary:
Tim Yee @tkyee98

BOD (4 positions total):
Doug Murray @Mixed Reefer
Ed Ducharme @Edward
Arslan Akbari @Arsalan
OPEN @Seadna @Spaceman @DylanCameron

We have big plans for 2023 and need creative, passionate members who can bring energy and drive to take the club to the next level. One can expect on average to dedicate as little as one hour per week. Some events can require as much as 5-10 hours weekly.

Let’s keep the momentum going in 2023!

vote here:

Last edited:
I see an open BOD spot, what would one expect if looking to fill the BOD spot?

All spots are open for election. Please feel free to join it’s a very rewarding position and a great chance to meet some fellow reefers. I swear Paul only bites sometimes.

EX if someone wanted to run for secretary you 100% are allowed to. If no one decides to nominate another person then that position will be filled unopposed.

BUMP! Get those nominations in, I swear paul only bites sometimes. Great way to meet some new Reefing friends as well and to have a more direct involvement with the local community.

Do we have any spot for moderator
You are not a paid member so even if we were looking you would not be eligible. I think there is criteria to be a moderator not sure of the requirements of this.

Sorry to be so late to the game. Have been sick fighting covid. I wanted to run for a spot. I still would like to contribute any way I can.

Son of a monkey's uncle nobody else wants the fun of being in charge of all the finances??? :ROFLMAO::p:eek:

Full disclosure I know I haven't been super active on the boards this year but I'm super busy with my personal life and work life but I can stick around for 2023 as long as everyone knows, and I've expressed this to the 2022 BOD, that I won't be able to be super active on the forums or meetings but without a doubt the behind the scene finances will be taken care of.

I was almost begged to come back for 2022 to help clean up the finances in the club and I took care of several huge issues and set up the finances to make it easier to pass along to the next Treasurer if and when I need to re-retire from the BOD... Coming back to the BOD did cause me a little bit of personal turmoil with afboundguy's better 1/2 but oh well I decided to step up and help the club so it will last another 20 years!

Back