2024 New England Frag Farmer's Market Invite - March 2nd - Storrs CT!

Added to Calendar: 03-02-24

lol I'd love to do that raffle... I just need someone to hold my frags until 2025..... I hope to get some equipment. I wish I was on facebook, you darn kids and your facebooks and tik-toks!
Diidn't you say you did r&d on mtb? But without socials.

Will anyone have a blue velvet nudibranch?
I'm also looking for Florida Ricordia packs.

Last edited:
Diidn't you say you did r&d on mtb? But without socials.
lol we have people for that kind of thing. I do the testing, riding, design, project management, manufacturing support... and the guys/girls on social media have cool tattoos, dress like models, and live the lifestyle!

BUUUUUT I did just make a fake FB account just for reefing, so I am on there now and on Boston reefers facebook group and CTARS group as well.

Any thoughts on crowd size. If I show up at 10AM is there a line around the block or would I get right in?

Any thoughts on crowd size. If I show up at 10AM is there a line around the block or would I get right in?
We do have a line that is decent length at 10am. But we also presell as much of the line as we can, so the majority of that line just goes right in. I'll admit that I don't see the door much but I don't think there is a bad wait to get in.

Dr. Salomon corals will be in room 111.
IMG_3272.jpeg

IMG_3278.jpeg
IMG_3277.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg
IMG_3269.jpeg
IMG_3270.jpeg
IMG_3265.jpeg
IMG_3273.jpeg
IMG_3275.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone know the guys that were selling fish & Coral in the hallway corner? Or a spreadsheet on we’re everyone was situated?

Back