28 gal nano pics

creatureteacher

Non-member
Here's a couple of random pics of my 28 gal ano-reef. It's just over a year old now.

Attachments

• IMG_3441.jpg
    IMG_3441.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_3445.jpg
    IMG_3445.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_3454.jpg
    IMG_3454.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_3455.jpg
    IMG_3455.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 254
Looks nice for a new born tank, great mix of stuff in a small space, i also love the mix of gorgonians.

Ooh, what type of fish is that? It looks like a pseudochromis or something, but I haven't seen one that colorful. It's even more colorful than a springer's pseudochromis with its bright red body.

Ooh, what type of fish is that? It looks like a pseudochromis or something, but I haven't seen one that colorful. It's even more colorful than a springer's pseudochromis with its bright red body.
Yes, it's a pseudochromis of some sort. Frankly, he's a bit of a bully which is why he is the only fish in the tank. One of these days I'm going to remove him to another tank to open up some "fish space" in that tank.

Looks like a neon dottyback, they are ....a bit territorial, i know he was the first fish i put in my 60 cube back when i had it, several fish suffered for that mistake.

I like the look of your tank especially the mix of gorgonians with SPS and LPS a true mixed reef. Very nice!

Back