12 gal nano build

jayinh

barnstead NH
tank is a 12 gal long mr. aqua , lights are aquastyle LED dimmable drivers, 1 red/2 UV/8RB/6 wht. , i am going to drill the bottom of the tank for a closed loop setup. there will be a overflow built on the center back wall to hold filter media pads and the maxi 900 for closed loop.

basketball2012012.jpg

basketball2012010.jpg

basketball2012013.jpg

basketball2012014.jpg

basketball2012015.jpg

Cool looking tank! I'm curious to see how those LEDs look. I've been looking on their website...the prices sure are tempting!

ya i figured i could still swap out colors if needed on such a small build. they shipped on wed and they were here on friday!!from hong kong, customer service was awesome too.

i just hope the spread is good for the width of the tank, i may remove the optics and keep the fixture high, it probly have softys.

i scrapped the idea of a drilled closed loop and built an overflow with two returns instead. theres a MJ900 pump and media filter tray. got the fixture built but still need to work on power cords and weld an arm vs hanging cables

patsparty016.jpg

patsparty014.jpg

patsparty017.jpg

patsparty009.jpg

thanks guys. i was planning to put this in the kids play room...but i kinda like it on my work bench. probly not the safest place tho.

Back