A few quick pics of my tank...

I don't necessarily see going smaller as a "down grade", but yes I have moved from about 180, to about 60 gallons. :)

The return line does come from above. It snakes up and around the wall then down to the tank. This is just because I didn't want to drill a third hole in the tank and I thought it would be a slick way to keep the plumbing mostly out of sight/out of the eye's focus when viewing the tank. (I do plan to replace the white PVC with Grey, just haven't gotten to it as I barely notice it the way it is).

The little frag rack is just because I had more frags than places to put them, and I haven't built a frag tank yet. If I put those on the sand it would be hard to keep track of them and some would likely get buried and lost. There are a bunch of zoas mixed into the rock work, but you can't really see that in the pics due to angle and leathers obstructing much of the view.

i have seen this tank in person when i went to pick up his 120g, and i fell in love with it it is so amazing in person. i couldnt take my eyes off it.

vinegar, yes :) Note the lack of any nusaince algae except a few valonia.

Thanks all. Now that it's a TOTM thread, I guess I should post pics of the other equipment. I'll get to that :)

Bulbs front to back;
aquablue
blue +
figi
aquablue
blue +
aquablue

Equipment;

DIY sump, and Avast DIY kit skimmer

Attachments

• DSC_0003.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg