Angler or Sea Horse or Octopus?

What should live in this tank?

• Total voters

Arsalan

____LifeLongLearner____ BRS BoD
Officer
BRS Member
Got this neglected 55g cube where i’ve kept a buncha anemones, breeding pair of gold lightning maroon clowns and bubble algae, and i wanna go a different route. help me decide!

Attachments

• IMG_2875.jpeg
    IMG_2875.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 44
I just got seahorses Wednesday from seahorse savy and I regret not getting them sooner. They are the coolest thing I’ve ever owned! I have a male and female errectus pair in a 60 cube since their arrival everything else has been neglected lol.

I just got seahorses Wednesday from seahorse savy and I regret not getting them sooner. They are the coolest thing I’ve ever owned! I have a male and female errectus pair in a 60 cube since their arrival everything else has been neglected lol.
i had a couple seahorses that didn’t make it through a long trip sadly, and i agree they’re awesome. i’ve also had an angler and he was super cool too, this is a really tough choice haha

i had a couple seahorses that didn’t make it through a long trip sadly, and i agree they’re awesome. i’ve also had an angler and he was super cool too, this is a really tough choice haha
That’s the other I’d like to try at some point too honestly definitely a tough choice! Either way a win!

Back