Another Worcester Frag Draft!!!!

maxfischer

Instigator
I want to have another frag draft, and will be waiting till June 4th or 11th(to give all your wallets a break) I will be using Reefer Maddness again. for all the people that were at the last frag draft you can pick up your extra frag at this one. also if anyone wants to jump in on the free shiping thats fine by me. We will be doing this on Sunday around noon. It will be a SPS(50%0, LPS(20%), Zoos(20%) and Rics(10%) mix. I would like to keep the $40 price from last time. 10 people 5 frags each 15-20 people 6+ frags each.

There will NOT be any concrete to move!!!!!!!

I'd love to see pics of the frags people got now that they've had a few weeks to acclimate.
I'm interested, but need some motivation.

Definitely in since we don't have to move any concrete countertops....Was a good time...How will you handle the bonus frags from the last one.....

1 Duds
2 TheBigBadReefer
3 Clam Man
4 Merk1 99
5 nichols41
6 maxfischer
7 Stevenp
8 Moe K
9 Kiah
10 Bonzai888 at 70%(waiting on the boss)

If anyone wants to jump in on the shiping from them feel free to.

sure seeing I have to got o get the other frag I guess I a in on this one also LOL
MOe I will post some pics ina few of the frags I got from the last one

Not in. My tank is getting too full! But will come for the extra from the first draft. Maybe since they messed up, they won't send us 10 frags of brown, encrusting lps!

Back