Any local shops carry neptune apex?

DEIGNAN14

BRS Member
Just had a terrible customer service experience with BRS. They shipped me a damaged unit and Ive been struggling for a week to get a replacement in time for an upgrade during my time off.

Anyone know of an LFS in New England that carries the apex?

Just had a terrible customer service experience with BRS. They shipped me a damaged unit and Ive been struggling for a week to get a replacement in time for an upgrade during my time off.

Anyone know of an LFS in New England that carries the apex?

That really isn't great at all. I have not had to deal with customer service there but now knowing it may not be good does help my future decisions.

That really isn't great at all. I have not had to deal with customer service there but now knowing it may not be good does help my future decisions.
I have to say that BRS in my opinion has excellent customer service. Every time I have had an issue with something That I have bought from them they have went above and beyond to fix issue. I have at least dealt with them on four different occasions all have been positive. Just my thoughts

I have to say that BRS in my opinion has excellent customer service. Every time I have had an issue with something That I have bought from them they have went above and beyond to fix issue. I have at least dealt with them on four different occasions all have been positive. Just my thoughts
Same here.

I guess I found two bad CSRs.

Jen and Ryan both replied to try to make things right. I would order again and escalate to a manager earlier if needs be.

Back