Anyone know where to buy fish plastic bags?

Duds

Formerly Known as SrDudley25
BRS Member
Anyone know where to find the fish plastic bags around the metrowest area? if you have an idea of where they would sell them please LMK i need them this week
Thanks
Duds

I assume you are looking for a large number. If you have the time to wait US. Plastics mail order carries very nice ones.

Ahhh, I see... you need them this week, sorry.

Last edited:
You could try chiswicks in sudbury. Not sure of the #, but you can 411 it

alright thanks for the replies my close lfs is closed today, ill give chiswicks a call, i didnt know i was low on them otherwise i would have ordered some from usplastics.com
Duds

i called up my second closest lfs and they said they could lend me some plastic bags, so thank you for all the ideas i am going to order some plastic bags tonight so i have them for the future
Thanks
Duds

There is a pet supplies wholesale company located in middleton mass, not sure how far that is from you. But they sell to LFS, so they have wholesale prices. Website says 200 dollar minimum order, but if you go there to pick it up they will usually allow you to go under if you call ahead.

http://www.petsupplycloseouts.com/catalog/sections/Aquarium.html

i always buy some goodies from here, and never come near their 200 dollar minium

cheak it out for deals (not only aquarium, but other animals)

Back