Apogee MQ-510 PAR Meter | Borrowing for BRS Members

We now have (3) Apogee M huQ-510 PAR meters with Carbon Meter Wands 1 North, 1 South, 1 Central/Western Area
Southern meter will be from Quincy west towards Worcester and down into Rhode Island

Northern meter will be from Dorchester west towards Worcester and up into New Hampshire
  • These will require a $40 Deposit that must be PAID by the receiving member to the member that has it.
  • Current License or ID needs to be emailed to @Mixed Reefer at doug.murray (@) bostonreefers (dot) org Make sure to include your forum screen name
  • Pictures must be taken and submitted to doug.murray(@)bostonreefers(.)org immediately upon receiving the meter.
  • Meters should not be in any members possession for more than 14 days
  • MQ-510 Manual:
    https://www.apogeeinstruments.com/content/MQ-510-manual.pdf
  • These Meters will not be shipped between members, so don't even ask.
  • Same rules as before, email me a picture of your license or State ID with current information to take responsibility of meters. If you get a PM from me with yourself and the current holder of said PAR meter and don't respond within 72 hours, you will be placed at the end of the list.
North
1. @Doug H current holder 4/16/23
2. @MichaelJ current holder North Meter 2 4/16/23
3. @leinad25
4. @smurphy

South:
@Seadna current holder 3/31/23

West:
1. @Chris.sturgis current holder 4/10/23
I’m all set with Par meter.

I'm ordering a new battery for the unit in my possession as I'm not fully confident in its readings with a low battery. It's an odd duck of a battery (CR2320) so waiting for it to show up from online. Will take about a week it looks like. Grabbing a few extras to spread around for the other units.

I'm ordering a new battery for the unit in my possession as I'm not fully confident in its readings with a low battery. It's an odd duck of a battery (CR2320) so waiting for it to show up from online. Will take about a week it looks like. Grabbing a few extras to spread around for the other units.
Send me a copy of the receipt and the club can PP you the cost.

We now have (3) Apogee M huQ-510 PAR meters with Carbon Meter Wands 1 North, 1 South, 1 Central/Western Area
Southern meter will be from Quincy west towards Worcester and down into Rhode Island

Northern meter will be from Dorchester west towards Worcester and up into New Hampshire
  • These will require a $40 Deposit that must be PAID by the receiving member to the member that has it.
  • Current License or ID needs to be emailed to @Mixed Reefer at doug.murray (@) bostonreefers (dot) org Make sure to include your forum screen name
  • Pictures must be taken and submitted to doug.murray(@)bostonreefers(.)org immediately upon receiving the meter.
  • MQ-510 Manual:
  • Same rules as before, email me a picture of your license or State ID with current information to take responsibility of meters. If you get a PM from me with yourself and the current holder of said PAR meter and don't respond within 72 hours, you will be placed at the end of the list.
North
1. @Kens Bees current holder 6/30/23
2. @beazer247current holder 7/6/23

South:
. @Mcraej1 current holder 7/2/23
West:
1. @Chris.sturgis current holder 4/10/23
PAR METERS are available for all areas. Please follow instructions on beginning of thread if interested in borrowing the par meter. This is for members only, So if your not a member here’s a great reason to sign up and get your lighting right! Happy Reefing!

• MQ-510 Manual:
North
1. @Reefried

South:
. @lieberrhl
West:
1. @BiGGiePauls33 current holder
ATTENTION MEMBERS
Par Meters are available. Follow the instructions at top of this thread to borrow the clubs Par Meter.

Hi I sent an email Saturday as suggested, but have not heard back. I'm interested in the South Par Meter. Do I need to do anything differently? Thanks.

Hi I sent an email Saturday as suggested, but have not heard back. I'm interested in the South Par Meter. Do I need to do anything differently? Thanks.
@Mixed Reefer that handles the par meters is on vacation. Also, upgrade your membership to use the par meter. If you click on your username, then account upgrades, that'll take you to PayPal. Once that's done, pm Doug @Mixed Reefer and he will line it up for you, thanks.

Please don’t think that I’m upset. I wasn’t sure if I’d missed something in the process and needed to do something else.

Please don’t think that I’m upset. I wasn’t sure if I’d missed something in the process and needed to do something else.
I didn't take it that way, just letting you know we're all volunteers.

Back