Ann. April 21, 2024 7:30PM Member Club Zoom Meeting Guest: Paul Baldassano Owner of a 52 Year Old Reef Tank and Author of The Avant-Garde Marine Aquarist

Added to Calendar: 04-21-24

I am getting a new computer today. My 18 year old Windows 7 runs great but the camera won't work any more so I got a new one and hopefully I can set it up today and get the thing working. I doubt it because electronics come with a glitch preventing old people to run the thing without issues. :rolleyes:

I am typing this on my new computer. Do the words look all shiny and new?
Love it Paul, did you get you webcam all set up? If you want to do a test run on zoom prior to the 21st, let me know and we can do something just to make sure everything works. PM'ing you my number

Hi Paul!! I was at the last meeting face2face IMO better then Zoom. But I am happy to do Zoom thanks you for joining us again.

To Boston Reefers I just paid my membership again so I could attend this meeting. (and to trade BTA's) Please confirm you send zoom meeting details right before Zoom on Monday? I don't have zoom meeting datails yet.

Hi Paul!! I was at the last meeting face2face IMO better then Zoom. But I am happy to do Zoom thanks you for joining us again.

To Boston Reefers I just paid my membership again so I could attend this meeting. (and to trade BTA's) Please confirm you send zoom meeting details right before Zoom on Monday? I don't have zoom meeting datails yet.
This info will be emailed out by @BiGGiePauls33 from the system back end. Paul can you make sure this goes out if it has not already.

Thanks for rejoining and supporting the club @neptune! Make sure to rsvp at the top of the original post if you have not already for a chance to win the copilot of @Paul B wonderful book.

This info will be emailed out by @BiGGiePauls33 from the system back end. Paul can you make sure this goes out if it has not already.

Thanks for rejoining and supporting the club @neptune! Make sure to rsvp at the top of the original post if you have not already for a chance to win the copilot of @Paul B wonderful book.
Emails will go out to paid members later tonight and again this weekend. This is to be included in the raffle prize at the end of the meeting. You can also watch via our youtube page
Yep Neptune attending zoom call w/ Paul B.
Click on register at the top to be included in the raffle

I didn't pay so I will put a bag over my head so no one knows it's me. :unsure:
Looks to me that you are in fact a member here Paul. We do have honorary members like yourself, people that contribute to the greater good and advance the hobby.

@BRS Member Make sure you register at the top of the page to be included in the raffle at the end of the meeting, see you all tonight:)

@BRS Member link for tonight’s meeting was sent out to the email you used to register to be a member of the club. See you all tonight. Don’t forget to register at the top to be eligible to win the copy of Paul B’s book. Happy Reefing!

Back