Atlantis Original Pink Lemonade Acro (Tyree Limited)

Leroy

Pres. NE Matchcover Club

Attachments

• Atlantis Pink Lemonade.jpg
    Atlantis Pink Lemonade.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 688
Last edited:
no offense, but don't you think if they closed the last one they probably didn't want you opening up another one right away? =/.

I'm all in favor of what the other post was talking about, but common courtesy to the MODS/BODS is that you probably shouldn't immediately go back to discussing the issue..

no offense, but don't you think if they closed the last one they probably didn't want you opening up another one right away? =/.

I'm all in favor of what the other post was talking about, but common courtesy to the MODS/BODS is that you probably shouldn't immediately go back to discussing the issue..

NO OFFENSE,

I don't think Leroy isn't trying to start trouble..... He is just trying to display a nice coral and some nice photography

OH Yeah, that's the sweet stuff!

I don't think any thread actually got closed, just a post relocated to the appropriate forum in the form of a new thread, where that discussion belongs.

NO OFFENSE,

I don't think Leroy isn't trying to start trouble..... He is just trying to display a nice coral and some nice photography

didn't say he was trying to start trouble :. .

Just thought it might not be a fantastic idea to open up another thread that could spiral downhill quickly again. ;)

Beautiful coral leroy.

I went to post the Pink Lemonade and it was closed with no chance to share the coral I have. Then it re-opened after I posted and my first sentence did reflect why I stated this one and I edited my post. So I started another keeping it as it's supposed to be, an actual Pink Lemonade. If it spirals then don't point no finger at me when I had good intentions when I posted. Get off my back.

Is that your pic Leroy? Its beautiful. It just looked familliar.
It's Cobraz, Jerry's and now I own the coral. If it does look familiar it may have been when he was selling the colony. I tried to take a pic but every time I did it wasn't as clear as I'd like it.

I went to post the Pink Lemonade and it was closed with no chance to share the coral I have. Then it re-opened after I posted and my first sentence did reflect why I stated this one and I edited my post. So I started another keeping it as it's supposed to be, an actual Pink Lemonade. If it spirals then don't point no finger at me when I had good intentions when I posted. Get off my back.

Easy man, come on, did i say you had bad intentions? My thoughts were only that it might have been a good idea to let the tensions ease a little bit.. no need to take it personally.

Easy man, come on, did i say you had bad intentions? My thoughts were only that it might have been a good idea to let the tensions ease a little bit.. no need to take it personally.
You've been a thorn in my side negative stomp on other posts started. Now it's in a spiral!

whatever man, i'm going to take the highroad here because i don't think i'm the only one that felt the timing and meaning behind this thread stupid and childish.

Peace out.

OK folks.
Let's calm down here.
It's a thread about corals, not about life and death.
Perspective.

Please remember, we hobbyists often run into problems about common names of fish, let alone corals.

Feel free to casually discuss differences and similarities in pictures of corals and attempt to make a guess at taxonomy. That's what these boards are for. Just do so in a non-confrontational and non-defensive manner.

We're all hobbyists, and we're all just operating on information the seller provided us when we made the purchase.

The picture Leroy included here is the one of Hugo Zuniga's original pink lemonade parent colony and the picture came from Tyree's website where the picture first originated.

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedpinklemonadeacro.htm

As you can see, it is the same pic. It would be nice if people like Leroy would include information like this when starting threads like this as it would avoid much of these arguments.

Last edited:
The picture Leroy included here is the one of Hugo Zuniga's original pink lemonade parent colony and the picture came from Tyree's website where the picture first originated.

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedpinklemonadeacro.htm

As you can see, it is the same pic. It would be nice if people like Leroy would include information like this when starting threads like this as it would avoid much of these arguments.

great info thanks

Normally I just read this stuff and roll my eyes, but (not calling out), I think it's a shame to use someone else's picture to try to sell your coral. This photo is copyrighted:
Image Copyright © 2006 by Reeffarmers All Rights Reserved.
They may well give permission to use it, but the question really should be asked. Leroy is likely NOT intending to dupe anyone, but using someone else's photo will plant that seed.
I tried to take a pic but every time I did it wasn't as clear as I'd like it.
Sorry, not good enough reason IMO. Better to post YOUR image and note it's lack of quality, or keep trying for a good one.
Most all of our images are not as clear as we'd like them to be. (pro photographers excluded)

Last edited:
I don't think he is selling or anything, I think he was just posting what the "real" pink lemonade looks like here cause the other thread was closed.

Back