Reef Deal awsome deal on saltwater fish, torch coral and some supplies

That's too funny.

Attachments

• 2054285610_44a3d228fe_o.jpg
    2054285610_44a3d228fe_o.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 426
Ang say it isnt so. are you selling a wrasse now that Nancy gave you for free?

Lets not rag on her yet though. It is possible (yet, hell of a coincidence) that someone stole her photos.

I'm tellin ya..... I questioned her about that Wrasse already. Something ain't right about all her posts. Read em and see if you can spot as many discrepancies as I did. :confused: Now she want's to sell a fish she got for free???? I'll go out on a limb and call BS now. That's messed up.

Last edited:
Not sure I'm if I'm insulted or want to laugh.

I'm not a fish scalper, I actually want to find them good homes.

I drove 2+ hours for the wrasse, he's not for sale. Simply put, my brother was putting together the posting for me and he was asking me what they were and he thought the wrasse was a clown. Notice there's no picture up for him, and no one's inquired about him so I wouldn't have realized if someone hadn't mentioned it.

Honestly, I love this group of the people and what they seem to do for each other but if you all are going to point fingers, then so be it.

Yes, I have 5 tanks with all the maintenence and love of the hobby just to screw with people? Come on but believe what you will.

By the way, these fish were not all in a 29, I'm not neglectful of my fish by any means, like I said 5 tanks, largest is 75 with a 120 reef being drilled for the family room. I'm aware of the space they require.

Too much time on our hands, or just ill spirited to bash people like that and not even let me know (until now) that it's going on. Nice.

i dont think its just the free fish thing, i've bitten my tongue a bunch of times after reading posts of yours, and i will continue doing so as this is a fish forum, not a high school drama club. however i think you need to look at things from eveyone elses perspective, and think twice before you post (or let someone post for you.)

Back