saved this awsome acan from death !!

Thanks guys ...yes I got it from scott who got it from Richard and Richard told me it was a maxima too ..its beautiful in person and has huge heads ..I haven't had any issues with crazy sweepers yet but will keep an eye out for them ..

Thanks devon you always loved this thing since day 1 lol...

Exactly ...Scotty lost his and before that he gave me a frag ..which were that one came from ....hooked him up with a return frag . that piece alone makes me want another tank..

Exactly ...Scotty lost his and before that he gave me a frag ..which were that one came from ....hooked him up with a return frag . that piece alone makes me want another tank..

Not sure how he frag that coral to start with, I have him host the colony for me when i took down my tank while i was trying to restart a new setup. I have never frag from the colony since i have it 8 yrs ago. Grow it out from a single polyp. By the time i contacted him, he said he lost everything. :(

Here is the pic of single polyp and grow into colony i took several yrs ago

You can cut it virtually anywhere long as you do best to avoid any mouths and it'll heal where it's cut and be half/quarter heads til it grows out. Sometimes you risk a head or two not healing, but new growth will cone from that skeletal area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hey dong thanks for posting the pics man that thing looked awsome !! This coral had a crazy history and once I go to cut up ,u ,devon Matt and mccune will all get a chunk ..jus need to grow 3 more heads lol...I feed it like crazy !!
Also where did you get it from originally ?

If you wanna grow an extra head for a Mr. E, I wouldn't mind having that in my tank at alllll

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Not sure how he frag that coral to start with, I have him host the colony for me when i took down my tank while i was trying to restart a new setup. I have never frag from the colony since i have it 8 yrs ago. Grow it out from a single polyp. By the time i contacted him, he said he lost everything. :(

Here is the pic of single polyp and grow into colony i took several yrs ago

So I guess u don't remember me going into your house and buying all the rest of your coral's with Scotty and me telling you that when its gets bigger I'll give you afrag......its cool but I have a pic somewhere to prove it happy reefing

I absolutely remember Scott brought a buddy to pick up most of my corals for $500 give and take. I definitely did not sell that particular acan max colony. I told him to host it as it is the only coral I want it back. I paid $500 per poly, didn't think I would sell the entire colony plus a bunch of other corals u got for less than $500 at that time. The third pic is acan crush instead of the acan max I am talking about. There must be misunderstanding somehow he think I sold the colony all together with the corals you picked up.

Back