Been around but finally saying hello.

mbian112283

Non-member
Hi
My name is mark and I have been sucking up information of this forum for a few months now and purchased 95 percent of my coral through a couple people I meet. I had a cichlid tank for about 5 years and got the chance to buy Into this hobby pretty cheap but since has ballooned. I want to add some pictures but I keep getting an error

Welcome Aboard! Check out the forum header often for local meetings speakers and DIY events.

Good Luck and see you at a meeting soon.

Thank you. Cell phone pictured don't do it justice. I keep wanting to add more. Actually my new ultra black and white maxima clam will be here tommorow.

I was looking at old pictures and sometimes I forget the growth. I just can't wait to see it 6 months from now that I have everything stable and dosing pumps doing the work.

Last edited:

Welcome!

You can post those pics right in your thread. All you need is a little bulletin board knowledge.
This bit of code * (don't use the asterisk, I put it there so it wouldn't be recognized as code) is the start of the picture coding. Right after you type that, paste in the url where the picture is located on Photobucket. Use the "Direct" link they show. Click on their "Direct" link and you'll automatically copy the URL. Paste it here after the *[img] code. It will look like this:
*[img]URL of the picture on Photobucket

Then all you need to do is end your image code with a * (remember, don't use the asterisk). The slash means "end of code" to the bulletin board. It gets typed right after that URL you pasted from Photobucket. So now you'll have:
(remember, don't type the 2 asterisks there)
Think of the *
as the start and stop switches for image coding. Paste the location of the image you want in between, and you're golden.

Using your link:

20140731_200125_zps4864d0d7.jpg

Welcome!

You can post those pics right in your thread. All you need is a little bulletin board knowledge.
This bit of code * (don't use the asterisk, I put it there so it wouldn't be recognized as code) is the start of the picture coding. Right after you type that, paste in the url where the picture is located on Photobucket. Use the "Direct" link they show. Click on their "Direct" link and you'll automatically copy the URL. Paste it here after the *[img] code. It will look like this:
*[img]URL of the picture on Photobucket

Then all you need to do is end your image code with a * (remember, don't use the asterisk). The slash means "end of code" to the bulletin board. It gets typed right after that URL you pasted from Photobucket. So now you'll have:
(remember, don't type the 2 asterisks there)
Think of the *
as the start and stop switches for image coding. Paste the location of the image you want in between, and you're golden.

Using your link:

20140731_200125_zps4864d0d7.jpg

Thank you

Back