Black Friday Deals?

wpeterson

BRS Member
Hey guys,

I'm just setting up and equipping our new DSA 90 gallon tank in CA. Last year there were some big sales online for Black Friday at Bulk Reef Supply and some other vendors. I'm looking to save money on dry goods for the new tank.

Any advice on who's likely to have big discounts? Putting together a plan for the new sump, filtration, and probably some new wave makers as well.

-Winfield

I saw a thing on the news today that said most "black Friday" deals aren't as good anymore. They showed a lot of deals from the same stores where the advertised price for black Friday was more then the same store had for the veterans day sale.
I'm sure this isn't true for reefing stuff but thought it was interesting.
They also said they're estimating thanksgiving to be the best day for online sales.

I'm waiting as well but i'm a little surprised. Most stores put Xmas decorations out in August but I haven't seen early T-day sales yet......first company to put up 10-15% discounts is getting my order before everything sells out!

Last year Bulkreefsupply had 15% off. Premiumaquatic had 16%. Marine depot will match legitimate store.

There's some nice deals at Bulk Reef Supply: 10% off Reef Octopus, 15% off Vertex - and crazy deals on a few Vertex Omega skimmers.

I bought a reef octopus 150 space saver for my new tank.

a few days ago Premiumaquatics has AI Hydra for $335. i bought the setup and now that deal is gone ....

There's some nice deals at Bulk Reef Supply: 10% off Reef Octopus, 15% off Vertex - and crazy deals on a few Vertex Omega skimmers.

so which LED light you have in mind for this tank?

I'm setting up a new DSA 90 Pro (36x24x24), so planning to run 2x Kessil A350Ws on it. I may add an extra A350N I have around to supplement if need be.

Bulk reef supply is having some good deals. Just ordered the dosing kit with dosers, tds meter for my RODI and new resin and also a Hanna Alk meter. Plus a few odds and ends. Even left the stuff in my cart and didn't check out cause I had something come up and got a code for another 10 bucks off my order to make it even better.

15% off Jebao RW wireless pumps till midnight tomorrow on Fishstreet. Use coupon code SD8571

Last edited:
I checked Fish-Street, seems all RW series pumps are out of order.

Dong, I ordered one a little while ago and just went back and ordered another to check and see if they were out. I didn't have any problem. Try again maybe I missed something?

dong ,I just ordered two 8s, click in the picture then it will let you order them.

Just want to mention that our sponsor Frag Freak has RW pumps cheaper than Fish-street, plug they have good service.

Back