Reef Deal Black Friday deals

sulcatadragon23

Non-member
I would consider these deals, Bulkreef supply and Marine Depot are haveing door buster deals leading up to their Black Friday super deals. Aquacave and Salty supply too.

One of the Sponsor located in Taunton having IO Purple box 200 gal for $30. Ends today.

You ever take a chance. Well I am because if I dont I guess I'll never know. Pluse it's only a little bit of money, not saying I'm rich but I just have a hunch that it'll be better than apex. I all ready run the DA Reefkeeper titanium elite which is realy good, but I like new toys. If my kids get toys why can't i. Jk. If it doesn't work out o-well my loss I guess.

Think existing DA modules compatible with the reefkeeper wiill integrate with the Archon? Like PC4 and SL1?

Edit: nevermind, see that it does.

Last edited:
Yes all modules will, I've been emailing and on the phone with Eric at DA over the last 3 months about this. Just wanted to make sure all the RK stuff I have I will still be able to use. The biggest thing I wanted is to be able to use this on my iPhone. Also they said their going to be adding a mod to control AI lights and Ecotech products, Buy the way I'm not selling this for them, I'm just excited about this.

Last edited:
Back