Reef Deal black ice clownfish

don in mass

Non-member
Hello i'll be placing another order with this gentleman real soon for a supersnow clown to replace the one that magically disappeared from my tank this weekend ???.and get another pair of black ice .so if anyone wants to get in and save on shipping shoot me a pm
black ice are $75ea $50 for shiping up to 6 fish after 6 it go's up to $75. the fish are absolutely beautiful. thanks and let me know don
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UCwl9IuZes&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

hello did not get a chance to place the order yet just double checking to see if anyone wanted to get in he also has misbar onyx onther nice looking fish $30 ea i think i'll place the order at the end of the week or the beging of next week lmk and thanks don

Looking for a sweet pair of clowns any way I can get some pics and the different kinds he has would be very intersted thanks.

-Owen

Sorry delete dis post please thank u

Sent from my Garminfone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
what do mean by that bro i do have the right to post i'am not trying to make any money i'am trying save money i got a deal and i'am trying to pass it on

I think Fred meant that he posted on the wrong thread.

Do you have the guy with the clowns, his email? I want to see if I can get some more pictures of some specific clowns I want to get

Just emailed the guy looking for a specific pair. Hopefully he'll have them in time when you decide to place the order. Thanks Don!

Back