Blue Stripe, Pink Skunk, Black Percs or Sebae Clownfish?

starrfish

Non-member
I have a new Sebae anemone and am looking for a pair to host in it. I already have a pair of false percs in my rbtas, so I'm looking for a something a lot different. I'm looking for a non-aggressive pair. I am considering Blue Stripe, Pink (or Orange) Skunk, Black & White Percs or Sebae. Does anyone have experience with any of these?

I like the pink skunks because you can have more than a pair occupy the same anemone. You can't do that with most clown fish. I have 3 that occupy my RBTA with no problems.

I second skunks, pink or orange. They are different enough from ocellaris and percs that they will usually be left alone. I don't know if they will go for your Malu, but they are a shy fish and have a particularly strong drive to host something. If you wait a few months and we get everything worked out there may be some locally captive raised ones :)

Thanks for the replies everyone. Cindy, let me know when yours are "ready" - if I haven't bought any by then I will definitely get them from you. BTW - my Sebae is looking great today! Thanks Mike (Littlep) and Gerri!

Back