BRS Echotech Radion Owners Thread

lol The other light will run the default program

Luckily I hung them way too high, 12" from the water and I was running a pretty heavy duty halide vho set up before. Really hoping they aren't bleached by the time I get home.

Going to bring them down to 6" today.

So is there a way to see the program the lights are running? Every time I open the software it reverts to the default. Did I not program them right? Hope my corals don't fry while I'm at work.

If you have it connected to the light at start up it will display what's in the light or you can click "refresh device list" to force it. To load a scheme saved on your computer go to "file>open project". I know that the first few versions of the software would not let you edit and save schemes unless you were connected to the light. The scheme I posted was created on the most current software version. I programmed, saved it while it was not plugged into the light, connected to the light then sent it.
I am going to raise the intensity 5-10% a week across the board until I get to 80%.

I just got mine yesterday but loving it already! I also have 2 AI Sol blues along with 2 T5's in an Aquatinics fixture on my 72 bow. I'm starting daylight at 11AM in artificial mode. So it goes like this: 11AM 5K, noon 8K, 1PM 10K, 2PM 12K, 3PM 14K, 4 PM 18K, 5 PM - 10PM 20K and then all blues till 1AM and then moonlight.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 421
I just got mine yesterday but loving it already! I also have 2 AI Sol blues along with 2 T5's in an Aquatinics fixture on my 72 bow. I'm starting daylight at 11AM in artificial mode. So it goes like this: 11AM 5K, noon 8K, 1PM 10K, 2PM 12K, 3PM 14K, 4 PM 18K, 5 PM - 10PM 20K and then all blues till 1AM and then moonlight.

Wow! that's alot of light for a 72

gonna steal this light fixture ideas for my next build

Ive never had anything brown with my switches to LEDs. Ive had stuff bleach then come back, and Ive had colors switch. Browning usually happens because of a lack of light...

what % r u guys running your Radion at?i got mine at 70% right now for about a week and the sps seem to me like they r alot happier and the colors seem too be brighter also

looks like nothing amazing but hopefully it helps those who were having problems.

Back