BRS Kessil A360 LED owners.

daves-reef

Non-member
Looking for members who own Kessil A360 . Are you still happy with them?
Would you recommend them? Any other info on your Kessil experience.

Any one willing to invite a fellow member over to see on their display with Kessil in person.
Pictures are cool too. But I Really like like to see them in person.

Thinking about finally giving LED a try with Kessil.

I have use it currently got the whole package for sale. If you like the metal halide look with little heat Kessil is for you. It simmer way better than metal halide. I have it with my Radion Pro they just doesn't look right with it. They are not as bright as Radion , again simmer is way better than Radion.

If you want good color blending, nothing beats kessil. All other LED's have some disco separation between different LED colors. I run a tank with Hydra 52's and one with 3 kessil A360's, I have a 4th Kessil sitting in a box and am still deciding if I need to add it for more coverage. The Hydra 52 wins on controllability. A360 dominates in good blending, and a good even spread. The A360 also has much better UV spectrum, which really helps color up corals with hints of green color. Ideally I want the Kessil's color with the Hydra's controllability. The kessil is simple to control with 1-10 v inputs from standard audio jacks and works with the ports on full APEX systems.

Back