BRS Road Trip Report!!

A video of Main tank

th_Movie1.jpg

http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s344/me12244/?action=view&current=Movie1.flv

Thanks for posting those, Lori. I'm glad someone got pictures of us from the outside. That was one of the highlights of the day. :)

more pic

sharks maybe next time will dive with them lol
P8160092-1.jpg

rays loved to be fed
P8160137-1.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you guys had fun. That 20K gallon reef looks amazing. We wish we could've gone, but my wife had to work. So I ended up working too.

Do you guys think it's worth the trip on your own?

Trip

The place itself is pretty small in comparison to the NE Aquarium. BUT...and a BIG BUT....the 20,000 gallon reef tank is worth the trip. Plus, you can take a nice relaxing ride on the ferry and chill out. So I would say it is absolutely worth visiting on your own.

I found that the time we had, 1:30 to 4:30, was just about right. It allowed us to grab a bite to eat upon arrival, to see every exhibit including the Sea Lion show, and to get home at a reasonable hour (9:30 pm).

Looks like you guys had fun. That 20K gallon reef looks amazing. We wish we could've gone, but my wife had to work. So I ended up working too.

Do you guys think it's worth the trip on your own?

Thanks for the input Chuck. My in-laws said they'd like to take a family trip there after I described the place. They didn't seem to mind the projected travel time either.

trip

if you plan in advance you can dive with the sharks, scuba with the fish , take a boat trip etc.

Back