Caution: Sea Creature Prov, Ri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please folks. It's simple. If YOU have an experience to share then do. Don't try to argue with someone else's experience just because you don't agree with it. You know, the whole "opinions are like a------" thing? That's what this forum is all about. Everyone gets a chance to express their opinions, and even if you don't like it you have to leave them alone.

The discussion about Vendor Experiences Forum policy has been moved to a new thread in the BRS business forum to keep this thread useful and on-topic.

We can freely discuss it there, and that way I won't feel like I need to edit people's posts.

Nate

Last edited:
NEVER SAID his prices were high... Listen l came in the store and i told him what i was looking for, he asked me where i have purchased past fish. When i told him tropical isle he right then and there took me to his computer and showed me all negative comments about that store. told me my skimmer was not goingt to work..$300.00 skimmer from smith and foster is not going to work?? shrimp and crabs never made it out of the bag within a 40 mimtute drive??? why is everyone giving me so many problems all i am trying to say is my FIRST experience there. Look at all the negatives on other stores listed! EVERYONE DESERVES THERE OWN OPPINION!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back