CO2 refill on a Sat?

joefitz

Non-member
Anyone have ideas where I can get my 20lb co2 cylinder refilled today? The normal places I've used (airgas, middlesex gases) all seem to be closed on the weekends...

I've tried some local home brew type places but they don't seem to do it (at least not for big tanks). I tried arco welding in Malden but they didn't pick up either.

Preferably something near Andover/southern BH/north shore...

Joe,

It's too late now (just saw this), but ARCO IN Malden is open Saturdays until 1:00pm

Both.

When I brought in an older cylinder, they exchanged it.
Since that exchange, they just refill the cylinder now.

Joe, one stop shopping. Border Brew in Salem N.H. in the same building as Jays Aquatics. They are open on weekends. Tomorrow, Sunday from 12-5p. They do refills for about $15. Good Luck.

Thanks for all the replies folks!!

I missed my window and couldn't get it taken care of in time.

I called a bunch of places. FYI, I could have sworn I called border brew but, if I recall, they said they only exchange 5 lb cylinders.

I'll have to try to take care of it during the week...thanks again all!

Blanchards in Allston, Ma will switch out your 5 and is open today. It takes a little while (because they technically sell you a bottle, then buy yours), but I believe they open at noon on Sundays. I may be in the same boat you are--tough to get things done during the week with works, kids, etc., which led me to finding Blanchards when I was getting into two weeks without Co2. Best of luck...

Back