Coral Banking in Mass

PoutPoutFish

BRS Member
Hi Fellow Reefers, does anyone in the MA/RI area offer coral banking or cleaning services? I’d love to be able to backup some of my nicer corals, especially for the summer time when I’m not home.

Hi Fellow Reefers, does anyone in the MA/RI area offer coral banking or cleaning services? I’d love to be able to backup some of my nicer corals, especially for the summer time when I’m not home.
What exactly is coral banking? I’m interested.

Googled it and couldn’t find much.

I was thinking of this myself. Where are you I’m on North Shore. Pm

I was thinking of this myself. Where are you I’m on North Shore. Pm
I’m in Newton. I grow primarily acans, torches, and recently acros and other sticks.

If you’re interested, we can “trade”, ie, if anything were to happen with the frags that we exchange, you’d be able to get a piece back.

Last edited:
Roger that, I like that idea.
Yeah, I traded recently with Hugo (SniperSPS) and he mentioned that he had a major tank crash and lost all of his famed sps. His Acans survived and now I have an awesome OG collection.

Most of my reefing friends are on the west coast. But if would love to hook up some folks with some nice prices.

Back