Reef Deal Coralife BioCube (Save up to 84%)

That is amazing. I have 14gal sitting in my basement and if I had seen this I would have bought 2 more.

Well consider yourselves lucky. I tried to order one for my office at work and the site would not let me order one.

I called customer services and they told me to .... well I will leave it at that.

I am currently awaiting a phone call back from their customer service department... I will not hold my breath.
I had the same thing happen to me! I had already ordered one but when I saw this thread I hurried up and tried to order 2 more. With plans to return the one I bought before the sale. Anyways the site kept telling me they were currently out of stock every time I tried to add them! It should of gone on backorder.
I called again yesterday because they we're trying to denie the sale ever happened and spent an hour on the phone for nothing. They offered me 10% off! I said but the sale was 83% off! What's 10%?
Anyways I got a no from Cs and a manager. Asked to have the supervisors manager call me back but I too am not holding my breath for that call back. :mad:
Also I returned the one I bought from full price because of the way I was treated on the phone call. Return to sender!
OK I'm done venting ty:p

So they say the sale never happened? If you want I can forward you the invoice

I'm guessing it wasn't a sale, it was a mistake. Technically, I don't think they are required to honor a mistaken price, but it's good customer service if they did. If this post yielded 5+ tanks, just imagine overall how many tanks were sold at that lucky price. Unless they've already processed the transaction and taken your money, I doubt any other requests will go through. Lucky for those of you that made out on the deal, but you gotta feel bad for the poor customer service rep.

No, they are saying the sale was on the product they had in the warehouse in stock. Once that ran out the sale was over, hence you could not place an order. But there was product the very next day in the warehouse.

Potato, Potatoe.

It isn't over until the 29 Biocube is in my office.

I'm guessing it wasn't a sale, it was a mistake. Technically, I don't think they are required to honor a mistaken price, but it's good customer service if they did. If this post yielded 5+ tanks, just imagine overall how many tanks were sold at that lucky price. Unless they've already processed the transaction and taken your money, I doubt any other requests will go through. Lucky for those of you that made out on the deal, but you gotta feel bad for the poor customer service rep.

I believe they do have to honor the mistake. I think they could have a problem with the AG's office if they did I honor an advertisement.

They had the same sale going on in the eBay store. I don't think it was a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, so it was an advertised sale? I thought it was just someone who stumbled upon it on the website. Still, if it says limited quantities or while supply lasts, it's going to be hard to argue. If anyone figures out how to get one at that price now, let me know. I'll get a couple too. Wish I had seen them in time. :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411766326.445153.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They offered me 20% off and I told them to...... Well you know what I said:p
Either way I told them I'm done with pet co.
Don't tell them but it's really the only close store to buy frozen foods:mad:so I really don't have a choice.

Woah that's not cool! Did they "return to sender" for you or are you responsible for that? I hope you don't have to pay for shipping, that would be pretty lame. I have only opened two of the three I purchased and so far the two I've seen are in perfect shape.

Back