Cra

I like CRA ... and Jeremy ... I think he has contributed more to this hobby then anyone I know ... He is always concerned in regards to the health of his critters... He will not sell any newly arrrived livestock till it acclimates for quite sometime till he is sure it is healthy ... he has gone beyond to offer a generic line of Calcium Reactors, Bulbs, Protien Skimmers to make the hobby more affordable to all .... Many of his corals and fish are either propagated or tank raised thus adhering to our mission statement.

I give CRA ***** ... No need to smile to me (personality) ... Just keep offering good products at exceptional prices (customer service)...

And you too Ruth.....

Jeremey and Ruth are the best. They do things for you that others wouldn't consider. They have the knowledge and the care needed for us to succeed in this hobby.

Knowledge - A++
Considerate - A++
Live Stock, Equipment - A++
Smile Factor - if you think is less than Ok then maybe you should smile first and be friendly too. Smiles breed fast

Get to know them, you'll be glad you did. They are good people.

I visited CRA today for the first time in a year and met Ruth and Jeremy. I had been there once before, a long time ago, and spoke to another very nice girl who's name I don't remember.

I was very impressed with their livestock and coral selection. I also love the 2 tier, massive reef tank they have

On the friendliness side, I was greeted with a smile when I came in the door. Both Jeremy and ruth were very friendly to both me and my 2 Kids. They even let the kids feed the turtles. I felt very welcome, and will definately return

-Brian

Just a Bump for CRA.

Made my 1st trip there this weekend. I met Jermey there, fantastic help and service in the store. I picked up a new set of Mh bulbs for my tank and bumped up my clean-up crew army nicely.

The store has just about everything you could possibly need. I found it hard to walk around without wanting to grab one of everything. :D

Just wanted to say thank you again! I highly recommend this store to anyone. Well worth the ride for me. I will be back for sure. And for all you guys loking for that "I just spent $400 on fishy stuff, I need to get my wife something so she doesnt kill me gift." CRA has some of the most beutiful Orchid plants I have ever seen. Awesome store!

I'll echo the "wish it wasn't so far away" The drive is just too far for me. It has been a long time since I was there (maybe 5 years), but Jeremy was helpfull and friendly. I would be back there if he was closer.

Jeff

Back