Current USA fixture

toolfanatic

Non-member
I bought a Nova Extreme 8 X T5 fixture in Dec.2008. This light came with 4-10000K and 4-460nm actinics. I had 1 10000K burn out a couple of weeks ago. That's ok this light was a bargain anyway. Last week, however two 10000K refused to light up. Started switching lamps etc. to see what's what and ya the ballast is dead. Well, turns out I forgot to register it with Current. The warranty card said nothing about registering in 10 days or whatever (which is the norm). So I figure what the hell. I fill in the registry info online and immediately proceed to send an email reporting the problem. There is a 1 year warranty on the light, by the way. I was ready for the response. "It wasn't registered in time..." You all know the drill I'm sure. This was late afternoon Friday and surprise surprise.. I got a response immediately with the option of sending it back to Current, sending it back to the seller or shipping the ballast directly to me. No other questions asked just had to provide a copy of the receipt. This was a very very pleasant surprise to say the least and Current will now be at the top of my preferred manufacturer list from now on.

Hope this helps somebody that's considering them in the future!

Back