Dec. 2004 Frag swap thread

Ok I will start off, here is what I have:

- Candy Cane frags 5.00 per head and I can make a frag as big as you like or if someone is interested in the whole colony I will give you a good deal.
- 2 pink torch frags and 1 green torch frag, lots of heads these frags are HUGE
- frogspawn
- large pink and green hammer plate colony
- med pink hammer plate
- purple tort frags
- tizzadi frags
- milli frags, purple and blue
- small (2-3 inches) and a large (8 inches) plate coral
- Med and large lobo
- red zoo colony (I took a frag off the colony and decided to sell the colony)
- I also have 2 digi colonies that for some reason are not doing good in my tank and would like to let them go to someone who might have better luck with them, let me know what you have to offer for them, one is green one is purple

PM me with any questions

Ray, I'm interested in the green torch, the frogspawn and the red zoo colony. Do you have pictures? Also, please let me know the prices.

(edit: didn't noticed you wanted PMs... will PM now)

Nuno

Oh ya I have all of the above ;)

JUST KIDDING GUYS!!!
I have NO flatworms and NO redmites

Nate I will try to get a pic tonight when the lights come on. This thing is good size, it is almost the size of the one in Scotts tank, the green is not as dark green as his though.

Casey no problem I got one picked out for you

ok after looking at it again it is a little bigger then a grapefruit so 6-8 inches :)

I am very interested in seeing the red zoo colony.

Ray, do you have picture of the red zoos? I'm interested but want to make sure it's not the same as the one I've already had.

hey ray

any picts of the Med Lobo? And if there's any chance of getting some red zoos then I'd love a pict of those as well.

thanks

Hi Ray,
I'm interested in the
- purple tort frags
- milli frags, purple

and like everyone else the red zoos.

What is a tizzadi frag?

Thanks.
Sherry

Armando's tizardi,

tizardi.jpg

Last edited: