December Meeting

You guys are making my raffle listing job a breeze ;)

Thanks for all the donations Nicole and Chris!

Stay tuned though, there'll be more raffle prizes to come :D

frank180reef will be setting up a livestock table at the meeting.

If anyone else is interested in setting up a yardsale/livestock table, please contact myself or any of the BOD members :D

I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it but I will gladly donate a 2 polyp frag of Blue Hornets. If I can make it, maybe someone from RI going to the meeting might be able to pick it up.

-Manny

So this will be our first meeting and we also plan to participate in the bake off. I know it says deserts but what type of items are we talking about specifically meaning are we judging off of appearance or taste?

So this will be our first meeting and we also plan to participate in the bake off. I know it says deserts but what type of items are we talking about specifically meaning are we judging off of appearance or taste?

Taste! And maybe a little appearance!

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it but I will gladly donate a 2 polyp frag of Blue Hornets. If I can make it, maybe someone from RI going to the meeting might be able to pick it up.

-Manny

Awesome,

'Tis the season!

Thanks Manny!

I am looking forward to this! I wonder if it's possible to bring a faucet hook up RO unit and provide free RO to members and possible salted water. Maybe we already do this? Something I can help on? Let me know your thoughts.

I am looking forward to this! I wonder if it's possible to bring a faucet hook up RO unit and provide free RO to members and possible salted water. Maybe we already do this? Something I can help on? Let me know your thoughts.

Not possible we don't pay the water bill.

I am donating two frags of Purple Death Palys(5-10p each)and two frags of Blowpop Zoas(5-10p each)!

Last edited:
My Bob was a Bake off co Champion in 2010, the last time we did this, Let's see if he gets another title in his signature line.. This is going to be a GREAT meeting.

Bumping this to the top for a reminder.

One week left to request a absentee ballot.

"Please PM the BRS Secretary (Flame Angel) with your email address before Midnight on Sunday 12/8/13 to request an Absentee Ballot."

so I was looking around the tank today, there is a few possibilities what I'm going to wrap up for the reef swap. I can't wait this is going to be such a fun meeting.

Back