Dendros and Babies

Rone

Non-member
I've got a med size one with a another smaller head off it and for a month or so it's been having babies.
I believe there are about what looks to me another 7 or so.
They are building the long tenticles and starting to develop mouths.
Are they taking food from the larger ones and when will I know to start feeding those heads?
Should I do more feeding due to the fact they are having babies?

I actually feed my smaller babies Cyclopeeze myself. Then i feed the larger ones mysis. It has seemed to work well for me.. I do tend to feed my dendro's a lot and they seem to do very well with and and keep growing..

Ok....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not ready to be a father of about 9 more. There are small heads popping every where around the mothers. I don't want to lose any of them due to my supidity of not asking the question. How To Take Care Of Baby Dendros?
They have the tenticles out but very lite colored on the mouth. Still not sure if they are ready to be fed.
Anyone with pictures of a baby ready for feeding so I can use that as a guide.

to be honest I don't even spot feed my dendros I just toss a mixture of mysis, reef roids, and oyster feast and whatever they can get they eat. and my dendros been healthy as ever! :)

to be honest I don't even spot feed my dendros I just toss a mixture of mysis, reef roids, and oyster feast and whatever they can get they eat. and my dendros been healthy as ever! :)

+1

Goes along the topic that has come up on the boards of "tinkering too much." I barely touch my tanks. I top-off, dose, and change water once a month and have never had an issue.

Just relax and everything should be ok;)

Back