feeding Dendros

creatureteacher

Non-member
I have read that soaking Dendros food in vitamins is a plus for them and even encourages budding. Does anyone out there do this? If so, what do you soak the food in and how much do you use?

I have had a bunch and never soaked the food in vitamins. Some of the dendos can eat Krill..... I think the more you feed the more it grows... I thought that one of the members here suggested cutting back on feeding would make them bud, kind of like RBTAs, but I might not have remembered this correctly....

Maybe some of the others can add thier opinion....

I' ve never soaked my food in vitamins since the kind of vitamins i have also has a lot of phosphates, so i just feed them a lot. I've also read that krill has a lot of phosphates too? Then again, i dont really see any new heads on my dendro, but my tubastrea has been popping out new heads like crazy. I've read that a lot of NPS will slowly suffer for a couple weeks when you first get it and eve slightly recede, but they wil begin to grow much better. I dont know if that helps or if thats true, but ive seen it in my black tubastrea....

I' ve never soaked my food in vitamins since the kind of vitamins i have also has a lot of phosphates, so i just feed them a lot. I've also read that krill has a lot of phosphates too? Then again, i dont really see any new heads on my dendro, but my tubastrea has been popping out new heads like crazy. I've read that a lot of NPS will slowly suffer for a couple weeks when you first get it and eve slightly recede, but they wil begin to grow much better. I dont know if that helps or if thats true, but ive seen it in my black tubastrea....
So krill is probably out then. What do you feed yours?

Back