Difficult Choice - Giving Away My Reef Tank

I think it would be very kind of you to just give away that much stuff.My thoughts would to to post it on the members only forum and see if someone woulf like to take it.I'm sure someone needs a nice 75g system.I'm also sure theres enough members here that would help move it at a moments notice if you put that in your post also.

I think it would be very kind of you to just give away that much stuff.My thoughts would to to post it on the members only forum and see if someone woulf like to take it.I'm sure someone needs a nice 75g system.I'm also sure theres enough members here that would help move it at a moments notice if you put that in your post also.

Agreed. :)

I'm actually in the process of setting up a tank, would love to help out but I really don't have time to take care of livestock atm, thus why it's taking so long.

Mark is a great guy and this would be a great tank for him. It is an amazing thing to do for another member.

Thanks for you ideas and also for the generous offer (joefitz). I am contacting one of the suggested folks who is a current member and will see where that leads. I am keeping the lights and skimmer as a promise to myself that I will return to the hobby. In the meantime, I will haunt this board and enjoy the hobby vicariously.

Well, if you want it all back someday I could probably house it for an indeterminate period of time in my basement fish room. I have lights I could throw on it and would just tie it into my current system (~600g at the moment). If you get in a position where you can take it all back, it'd be there for you.

That said, I'm sure you'd make another club member quite happy letting them take it off your hand; my offer would only be if you thought you might want to take it all back at some point.

I WOULD GET INLINE FOR IT IF U WILLING TO GIVE IT THE WHOLE SYSTEM ALWAY, IM A COLLEGE STUDENT, I'M ON MY SECOND YEAR AND I OWN ABOUT 36G ALREADY. RIGH NOW I HAVE A 30G OCEANIC REEF, AND I WANT TO UPGRADE IT BUT NO MONEY, ALL THE MONEY GO TO COLLEGE, SO IF U REALY THINK ABOUT GIVE IT WAY I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE IT OFF UR HAND.
THANK
JOHNNY

Hey, if you are willing to keep your tank I will take everything, I just purchased a 125g tank and need everything but a sump and skimmer. I also have lights.

The sad truth of this is that barely any schools would take care of a reef tank as well as a member would.

I think Fish88 is the one in the scool system in Brookline that has a tank. This could have been a nice addition for a school with someone that knows how to care for it.

Back