Diving back in.......

subie_driver

Non-member
Hi Everyone!! Well after a 4 year break from the hobby I am amazed how much things have changed. I got a 15 gallon column tank for fathers day and am proud to say after week 6 of having it set up and running I am starting see some new zoanthids growing some very happy fish and 1 very large mushroom that came on a piece of live rock that I thought was dead. This weekend I was hoping to go find a skimmer and some led strip lighting. I'm looking for a hang on skimmer that is quiet. Any suggestions? I've had the Remora-C before but I was interested in an Eshoppe nano or a back pack. Any suggestions on the lighting? I want to utilize the hood that came on the tank. It has a T5 light full spectrum already in it. I was looking for something that was going to bring the colors of the corals out it seems a few of my zoanthids are losing their bright colors and kind of browning. I was looking at the Stunner strips. Any other suggestions? Thanks for any help and ITS GREAT TO BE BACK

I don't have any good answers to your questions, but welcome back and nice STI :)

My new skimmer and lighting will be in on Friday. I got the Truelumens pro series dual 12"led kit and my skimmer will be Eshoppes hang on nano skimmer. When I get everything put together I will posts some pictures.

Back