WTB Does anyone know anybody selling an overflow ? Please pm me?

I have a use Tunze 1073.040 return pump, 739 gallon per hour.
You can follow this link to see more details of this pump,

All cleaned up and ready to go.

Asking. $80 shipped.
B197B92F-C452-48D3-B162-56AA2D51B42A.jpeg

I need it for the sump to go back up to the display, the sicce would be ok I got an 85 gallon and they say 5-10 times that ,so the sicce 5 ,or the mighty max 536 either one would do the trick. How much are you looking for for each?

Last edited:
Hi Bill, I have a used but not abused Aqueon 3000 pump 9500gph0 you can have for free. I think I have a CPR CS50 overflow, but it might be too small for you. Would need to find it and be sure its a CS50. Could meet you at the train station in Sharon for handoff of pump, and happy to bring you to all things aquatic if you'd like to see the store. It's only 5 minutes away. Got various bits like a sock holder and plumbing stuff you can have as well. Got this Friday off and will be puttering around house all weekend, let me know.

I Definitely will Cooper thank you very much.I’ll jump on the train around 9 am or is that too early? Thats a definite yes . I haven’t been able to drive so it’s put a damper on my fish tank just going to Petco in Quincy and yes I’d love to see all things aquatic.My number is Bill 6173966412. I look forward to meeting you!.That’s great thanks!

I Definitely will Cooper thank you very much.I’ll jump on the train around 9 am or is that too early? Thats a definite yes . I haven’t been able to drive so it’s put a damper on my fish tank just going to Petco in Quincy and yes I’d love to see all things aquatic.My number is Bill 6173966412. I look forward to meeting you!.That’s great thanks!
I’m excited I could have my sump up by this weekend thanks again cooper

I'm up in Portland ME but will be home tonight. I get up pretty early, so 9am is fine. I'll shoot you a text so we can communicate. I'm excited your sump could be running too!.... it's a great moment filling a system!

I'm up in Portland ME but will be home tonight. I get up pretty early, so 9am is fine. I'll shoot you a text so we can communicate. I'm excited your sump could be running too!.... it's a great moment filling a system.
I'm up in Portland ME but will be home tonight. I get up pretty early, so 9am is fine. I'll shoot you a text so we can communicate. I'm excited your sump could be running too!.... it's a great moment filling a system!
Sounds great !Ill See you tomorrow .

Back