dripping kalk question

PTucker

Non-member
Hi folks, well after many months of dosing with b-ionic, 90ml each morning, I finally decided to purchase a reactor to save money in the long run. My setup is 90 gal. stocked with mainly sps, some are pretty decent sized so I procrastinated (spelling o.k.?) about switching over to the reactor, after buying it almost 2 months ago it was just put online last weds. The reason I was hesitant about setting up is dealing with low ph. In the past I have not had to deal with this problem. Over night my ph now gets down to around 7.7 and barely makes it to 8.09 before the lights go off. Last night I added alittle buffer in the form of b-ionic part one( alk. part of the two part dosing) for a quick fix. I will be setting up a kalk drip for the first time and welcome some advise on rigging up something somewhat simple for now. I know that many people buy a commercially available brand of pickling lime as it is more economical, I would like to know the name and where to buy it. Any tips would be welcomed, thanks in advance, dont be shy!! P. Tucker

Give me a call I have a 1/2 of 5 gallon bucket and could give you some

Back