favorite/dream coral?

theswindler

Non-member
Yeah i just found out about coralpedia and i did not realize how crazy the colors and patterns could be on coral. I am now going to get really good lights. Switching to a reef from a fowlr is going to be top on my list of things to do. So i was just wondering what everyones dream coral would be or if you already have it. i just want to know what i want for my reef before i decide on lighting.

I would love to get some of these. Not too pricey but still more than im willing to spend.

Rainbow20Acan.jpg

Fav in my tank right now is a purple tip elegance i got from aries last week.

IMG-20120514-00129.jpg

Im in love with acans at the moment i have a large colony and a few frags but id love 7-8 more colonies in the different color morphs

i dont know how hardy the designer ones are (maybe just like the normal ones) but the normal ones you get are pretty hardy in the correct conditions. I have a few. My orange ones i got at the last meeting and already have growth.

Acan are extremely hardy, if they are not the hardest coral ever. They can live in dirty water and grow faster in nutrient rich tank. They grow under all sorts of lighting condition except some LED. Acan enchinata eat other coral as meal.
Acan loard are the most colorful kind.

i dont know how hardy the designer ones are (maybe just like the normal ones) but the normal ones you get are pretty hardy in the correct conditions. I have a few. My orange ones i got at the last meeting and already have growth.

There are very few designer acan because people are too busy naming their zoas. Acan also keep their color well unlike a lot of designer zoas that morph in color.

Back