February '05 frag swap

I'm getting rid of my SPS frags and converting back to LPS/softy tank. I have the following available for tomorrow's meeting or whenever if you want to pick them up (I'm in newton):

for $5:
small mounted green monti digi frag
unmounted orange monti cap (good size frag)
unmounted dark green monti cap (large frag)

free:
orange monti digi frag

Respond by PM only. I'll consider trades for interesting softies/ricordia.

Ok, so im upgrading my system to a 92 corner. Im also upgrading my fuge to a 29 gallon isolated fuge and need to stock it with macro in hopes that I will someday be able to keep some pod eaters. I can see the eyes rolling *he cant keep hair algae* anyway, if you have the need to trim your fuge please bring all you can spare to the meeting.

See you there,

Casey

FREE TO NEWBIE:

Green tree frag...fast grower and great color under actinics. Only have 1, please pm me if you want it.

Bringing to the Meeting:

-African Starfish $20
-montipora elkhorn--beige $5-10 a frag

xenia-free
-green digitata-make me an offer
-green star polyps- $5 or a trade
-blue mushrooms
-

I'm sorry to say that due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to come to the meeting this month. I apologies to the following people who have put aside frags for me, and hope they will either find someone else to take them or arrange with me for a pickup next weekend or sooner. I know it's short notice.

Bidadari - Tia, orange zoos $25

Nuno - green hairy mushrooms $10

Nanoreefer - Ricordia, $5 <--- I've been trying to get this one for 3 months, lol

ladi - 1 tricolor zoo ,1 pink zoo, Total=25$

Sorry again

kevin

The green monti cap and orange monti cap are still available for $5 bucks each. The green is about 3" wide and the orange is 2" but has very nice growth. Both grow fairly quickly even under my PC lighting. Let me know if anyone wants them or make me an offer for trades, etc.

This will be the first time I have been able to make it to a meeting in quite a while. I'll bring a couple of rose anemones and some red button polyps.

witchdoctor said:
This will be the first time I have been able to make it to a meeting in quite a while. I'll bring a couple of rose anemones and some red button polyps.
how much di you want for the rose anemone?

chris

Bitingthesun said:
I'm sorry to say that due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to come to the meeting this month. I apologies to the following people who have put aside frags for me, and hope they will either find someone else to take them or arrange with me for a pickup next weekend or sooner. I know it's short notice.

Bidadari - Tia, orange zoos $25

Nuno - green hairy mushrooms $10

Nanoreefer - Ricordia, $5 <--- I've been trying to get this one for 3 months, lol

ladi - 1 tricolor zoo ,1 pink zoo, Total=25$

Sorry again

kevin
I wish I had looked at this earlyer, I was asking around for ya. :p

Back