February '05 frag swap

I will be bringing a small frag of yellow with blue tips acropora and a small frag of green montipora digitata, as well as a couple of brown tree corals.

BRAND New Here =)

dedfish said:
I hope to make this meeting. I'd love to find some chaeto with some pods in it. Very small amounts are fine, like a small ziplock bag even half full is welcome.

Are there any new reefers attending this meeting who have a new softie friendly tank? I'd like to give a new person something for free. It's a good sized piece of E. paraancora, pale greenish branching anchor coral.

Please send me a PM if your new and this is your first meeting.

I would send PM if I knew how.. This is my FIRST time at this site, Just signed up. Where do the meetings take place. I have been spending mucho $$$ on my coral for years... SO, I decided to maybe go to a meeting and check it out. SOunds like it would be so fun to just watch and listen too!!!

Thanking you kindly, KIm :cool:

Kim, if you click on someone's user name, a menu comes down. One of the options is "Send ... A private message"

I just found out that I can come to the meeting .. Yeah! I have lost track of a couple of the frags mentioned earlier in this thread ...
Scott, is the fire coral still available? how about the echinata blue-tip? or the scroll or the echinophora?

Does anyone have any caulostrea (trumpet coral)?

I am selling the Favia, I think not really sure, or trade for Yuma. Bad pic, the coral is really neon green with brownish purple rings. PM me.

Attachments

• pic.JPG
    pic.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 272
Scott, Have you made a list of who is getting your frags? Sorry to bug you, but I want to make sure I bring enough cash to the meeting. Thanks.

Neon Green hairy shroom

Here's one or two Neon Green Hairy Shrooms I'd like to liquidate. It's on a baseball-sized rock. $15. Please PM if interested.

Attachments

• green hairy.jpg
    green hairy.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 243
I have a small frag of orange cap and a larger tan cap. Free to anyone with sufficient lighting. The orange is bleaching and the tan got dark. I was told they could survive under PC's but I am not having any luck. A zoo frag or two would appreciated.

Baby Blue staghorn acro

Freshly mounted 2" branching frag of this baby blue staghorn acro for $15. It's mostly light blue, with a light green color further down on the branches. This coral requires high light. Please PM if interested. - Nate

Attachments

• baby blue stag.jpg
    baby blue stag.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 227
wtt two acros for soft corals

Both acros are mounted and are a bright emerald green under actinic lighting. Want to trade for some soft corals. I have some zoos and shrooms already. Thanks.

Attachments

• acros.JPE
    acros.JPE
    14.8 KB · Views: 201
I have 2 Sandwich bags of Chaeto for the first 2 people to pm me. Time to thin it out! Will be at the meeting on Saturday.

1 Neon green mushroom body with purple frills mounted on small rubble so you can place it where you want. $15

Attachments

• Frillyshroom.JPG
    Frillyshroom.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 186
Back