February '05 frag swap

Scott Merrill said:
i would like to get some halimeda. anyone?

Scott I have tons of it in my fuge, bout the size of a basketball. Not sure still if I am going to make meet but if I do I can bring you a nice size chunk of it with roots.

i just moved up from the nano to a 55 so i need frags galore lol.
will not have anything for trade except cash.please bring me some goodies this will be my first meeting

thanks chris

Looking for some rics other than green. I have a 5" rock with @15 purple mushrooms, clove polyps, and a neon green frogspawn @3" with 3 heads to trade for zoa's or ricordia.
The mushshrooms and clove polyps I got at the last meeting and are kind of big for my Nanocube.

nativemic said:
i just moved up from the nano to a 55 so i need frags galore lol.
will not have anything for trade except cash.please bring me some goodies this will be my first meeting

thanks chris

What do you have for lighting Chris? I might have an extra montipora frag for you that someone recently gave me.

Ok I'm going to be coming to my first meeting (yay!) and I would like to find some nice colorful stuff for my tank. I have a 29, and I don't have halides so anything that needs halides I can't take. Right now I curently have some gsp, zoas, xenia, a hammer and frogspawn. I would like to find anything with color, some ricordea maybe, or some mushrooms, a gorgonian would be cool, or anything else!! :D I'll bring cash with me, and if they do ok (I just did my first attempt at fragging) I will bring some xenia if anyone wants it. Its the pink waving/pulsing kind.

I'll have the following frags available for the meeting:

- 2 large purple Montipora Digitata frags (about 3"x2", several branches) - $10 each (like this, but larger: http://homeontheweb.org/tmp/aquarium/reef/frags-fs/frag-fs-digitata-purple-20050110.jpg )
- 1 small green zoos frag (5 or 6 polyps) - $5 (this is the mother colony: http://homeontheweb.org/tmp/aquarium/reef/75g/corals/zoos-green-green-20050126.jpg)

Free stuff (originally got it free from other members, so I'm passing it along to new members -- just ask that you do the same when it splits/spreads):

- xenia elongata (regular pulsating xenia)
- small rock with "hairy" mushrooms (brown/green/orange)
- small rock with green mushrooms

I'm looking for colorful acro frags (I bet I'm the only one :D), will have $ to "trade"...

Nuno

pics of purple mushrooms with clove polyps to the right, nad the neon green frogspawn purple tips three heads.

Again Pics

Attachments

• cloveShroom.JPG
    cloveShroom.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 177
  • frogspawn.JPG
    frogspawn.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 185
NateHanson said:
What do you have for lighting Chris? I might have an extra montipora frag for you that someone recently gave me.

nate right now i only have about 170 watts on 2 different lights but im looking for a nice 48" pc , hopefully ill have before the meeting

chris

Back