February 26th meeting

cilyjr

Chris
February 26th Meeting 12:00-4:00

Derry-Salem Elks
39 Shadow Lake Rd
Salem NH 03079

Monthly meetings are open to all and are family friendly.

DIY meeting: how to photography, tank drilling, coral fragging, and more to follow. **All topics and times are subject to change at any time***

Meeting Schedule: 12:00-1:00 Socializing/Membership/Greeting
1:00-1:30 Lunch
1:30-3:00 Demonstration
3:30-4:00 Raffle/ Socializing
Check for raffle items and meeting info as the meeting gets closer
There will be a kids table also.

Last edited:
Not sure if it has been formerly announced yet, however we will be sponsoring the meeting and planning on bringing a small frag tank.

You can come to meetings anytime, always welcome, wish I could go but it's a bit of a hike

Frag freaks, what time will you be there untill? Sadly I can't make the meeting I have a couple
Pre-test class for my electrical licence, which is down that way, hoping I could possibally swing by right at the end of the meeting and snag up some frags. Had a bad move to my new appartment a year ago and finally financially stable enough to get some frags going again. I always miss the meetings :(

Frag freaks, what time will you be there untill? Sadly I can't make the meeting I have a couple
Pre-test class for my electrical licence, which is down that way, hoping I could possibally swing by right at the end of the meeting and snag up some frags. Had a bad move to my new appartment a year ago and finally financially stable enough to get some frags going again. I always miss the meetings :(

I would say at least until 3pm. We will most likely start packing up around then.

Just want to ask a question. I remember from a previous meeting that if the meeting is sponsored there is no frag swap. Correct? Does this mean that any sales on the BRS forums cannot be delivered to the meeting as well? Let me know. I was going to put a few frags for sale but don't want to break any rules /step on any toes.

Thanks
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure exactly yet but will be a mixture of everything. Looking for anything in particular?

Ok not a problem we should have something you like.

a7b5ea6a39d7acd72b35427eef17aab4.jpg
d6fd51a1beff01e633ce74e1a298c9ed.jpg
276e6133ededec74b6b116052d7864d9.jpg

Back