Finally

CaptainHook

BRS Member
I was having a bit of issues signing up for the forum but it is resolved now. Yeah.
Just want to drop a quick note to say hello to everyone. I look forward to all your help as I set up my 90 gallon tank. Thanks in advance.

-Peter

Peter nice seeing you at the meeting this past weekend! How's that RODI unit that you won from here working out? That was a sweet raffle pick up!

Cheers
Jordan

Thank you all.

Peter nice seeing you at the meeting this past weekend! How's that RODI unit that you won from here working out? That was a sweet raffle pick up!

Cheers
Jordan

The RODI is great. I'm using it to make water for my QT. It also help offset the completely over blown budget. Beginner's luck I guess. :)

Welcome aboard the BRS, we love pictures so post away!!

OK. This is what I have so far. Thanks Jay's and BRS. Sorry for the bad quality. I have to learn how to take better pictures. The camera just won't focus.

DSC02839.jpg

welcome to brs! and yea i have the same excact frag! i didnt get to meet u at the meeting but maybe the next one! you sould post up pics of ur 90 build and also the 10 gal qt u have running!

welcome to brs! and yea i have the same excact frag! i didnt get to meet u at the meeting but maybe the next one! you sould post up pics of ur 90 build and also the 10 gal qt u have running!

No pics for the 90 yet. Here's what I have for the fish room in the basement.

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Did you think that it was "George Washington" on the $1 bill too. Turns out that is a wrong answer. It's "Washington"

I had trouble signing up as well. The secret question to sign up is "Who is on the $1 bill" I put "George Washington" and couldn't sign up because I was wrong. Through trial and error I eventually found out the right answer was "Washington".

I had trouble signing up as well. The secret question to sign up is "Who is on the $1 bill" I put "George Washington" and couldn't sign up because I was wrong. Through trial and error I eventually found out the right answer was "Washington".

No, I couldn't sign up because I don't feel comfortable giving out my address, etc. Since my contact info is on the membership form I was allowed to sign up.

Back