Fishy Business

fawkes027

Far far away
Wow what a cute little store! I can't wait to go back soon and get more stuff.

I got:

2 pink skunk clowns
1 copperband butterfly
1 rose anemone

THe clowns and copperband are doing great! The rose anemone is hiding in the rocks. I think my lights are too bright for it. Hope it comes out soon.

For those of you who didn't make it - the store was neat and VERY clean. The fish and corals were in great shape and the prices were FANTASTIC! Well worth the visit!

Jim, I think they were $29-. Very healthy too, might I add.

Thanks Marc and Jeanne. The meeting + your place + Cabo Wabo ;) = Hella good day

Ditto, ditto and ditto...I had a blast! The Cabo Wabo was pretty tasty, but I'll stick with the beers. ;) The pizza was pretty good too. Thanks Marc & Jeanne!

Awww...wish I could have gone down, too, but...today is my daughter's bridal shower and I had much to do yesterday...oh, well, I'll get there soon!! :)

Great grand opening - very busy! I got a bunch of dry rock, salt, and some nice rics. Wouldn't it be great if all stores could provide beer, pizza, and great conversation while you were in line! :)

The CBB was $29. It's doing great! It's eating frozen brine and cyclopeeze like crazy. Makes me feel glad.

Now if my rose BTA would cooperate. It's having issues. :( My green BTA's are doing well but the rose is hiding and is all deflated. I don't know why. <sigh>

Back