Thank you Joe Yaiullo & Mark & jeanne @ Fishy business

Aquaman_68

too many gadgets to fail
I couldn't stay for the presentation :( .......Sorry Joe Yaiullo..:eek: Elmo was waiting for me at the p pac... It was nice to meet you & I hope to visit your place real soon. I heard the presentation was informative & also fun!!! I'll check it out on DVD from the BRS Library!!!
Thank you Marc & Jeanne for your support in our club too!!!

Brian

Aquaman_68 said:
I couldn't stay for the presentation :( .......Sorry Joe Yaiullo..:eek: Elmo was waiting for me at the p pac... It was nice to meet you & I hope to visit your place real soon. I heard the presentation was informative & also fun!!! I'll check it out on DVD from the BRS Library!!!
Thank you Marc & Jeanne for your support in our club too!!!

Brian

hey what about your personal assistant?

Yaktop said:
hey what about your personal assistant?
I thanked you already....but if you need it public well........
Thank you MR ED!:p (if ever a horse was a horse of course):D

Jk Thanx ;)

Yeah, that was a very cool presentation. I like all the humrous pictures of his kids and the video is awesome.
I have to admit, I really cant stay awake in other presentation when they talk about calcium and alkinity and such. It's like sitting in a lecture hall.
But this one was very fun and at the same time informative.
thank you.

I was kinda surprised to hear Joe Y has had so much trouble with hippo tangs eating his zoanthids. Not exactly reef safe, eh?!? :eek:

Scuba_Dave said:
Yeah....mine hasn't attacked any....yet.....

He seems very happy to pick at the rock work
I said the same thing. "Wow, mine hasn't chowed on my zoas.......yet" Crap! Gimmie some wood to knock on!

Moe_K said:
I was kinda surprised to hear Joe Y has had so much trouble with hippo tangs eating his zoanthids. Not exactly reef safe, eh?!? :eek:
Ed has had a Hippo for years in his tank. It was about a year ago we were both going to an LFS to trade in corals for credit. I had a couple huge zoo colonies & he saw one of them & said "hey I'll take that" He put it in his tank & his hippo started chowing on them. He was surprised because he had never encountered his hippo feasting on his other zoo colonies before. Well since that episode his Hippo has chowed on other zoos that were in his tank & never bothered before. I guess once they get a taste they change their diet a bit!!! Double knock on wood for all you peeps with Hippo's.;)

Aquaman_68 said:
Ed has had a Hippo for years in his tank. It was about a year ago we were both going to an LFS to trade in corals for credit. I had a couple huge zoo colonies & he saw one of them & said "hey I'll take that" He put it in his tank & his hippo started chowing on them. He was surprised because he had never encountered his hippo feasting on his other zoo colonies before. Well since that episode his Hippo has chowed on other zoos that were in his tank & never bothered before. I guess once they get a taste they change their diet a bit!!! Double knock on wood for all you peeps with Hippo's.;)

actually he mowed down some and has stopped after a few weeks. he hasnt chowed on any since. not sure the color of if he was just damm hungry.

Ed, feed those fish will ya! Thank to Joe, Marc & Jeanne (great lunch too!:) ) and all of the new officers and BOD for a great meeting! I know how tough it is to put one of these on - you guys did a great job. Can't wait for Feb.

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back