Forum Newbie

Mechanic2770

Non-member
Hi My name is Rob. I'm very new to forums. I have been in the hobby for about a year. I Look forward to talking with everyone. Will post some pics soon.:)

Hi My name is Rob. I'm very new to forums. I have been in the hobby for about a year. I Look forward to talking with everyone. Will post some pics soon.:)

Hey, Rob...welcome in to our little nook....So ur handle............Mechanic? Hmmm..?

anyway...I noticed cause I'm a mechanic....been reefin for well over a decade SWFO for another decade & have been turning wrenches for 33 years.....(you know.....I have seen a few reefer/mechanics in my hobby experience...for the most part...they have all had great success...FWIW....

welcome aboard & we do like pics....

B

welcome to brs dude...post up pics....i want to change the the aquascape on mines...so i need ideas..im a newbie too...check mines out!

Here are some pics. I took these pics with my phone so sorry they are not very good.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 221
More pics

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 215
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 227
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 228
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 244
even more pics. I hope everyone likes. It took me a while to figure out how to attach these. I am really new to forums. Sorry trying to learn as i go.

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 223
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 227
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 209
Thanks everyone. I love the bonds they can make. I just bought a tiger pistol shrimp. My new guy is already digging the cave and my watchman is on look out. My clown goes from my rose bubble tip to my green bulb tip all day. Love it.

Back