Gone FREE Corals & 2 fish

diastech

BRS Member
located in Taunton, MA.

I am getting out of the hobby, I am giving away all. my livestock. I have a bunch of corals and a huge elegance coral. I also have a large clown and a rabbit fish. I would like to give it away all at once so I can break down all my equipment for sale at a later date.

I have no time to keep these corals perfect, so I do have a minor hair algae problem and all corals would need to be dipped and quarantined. if I was able to take the time and sell my corals, they could run over $1,000 for all corals.

PM if interested and please be patient, It might take a little bit for me to reply.

Attachments

• IMG_0940.jpeg
    IMG_0940.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0938.jpeg
    IMG_0938.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0937.jpeg
    IMG_0937.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0936.jpeg
    IMG_0936.jpeg
    191.8 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_0935.jpeg
    IMG_0935.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0934.jpeg
    IMG_0934.jpeg
    197 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0933.jpeg
    IMG_0933.jpeg
    222 KB · Views: 291
located in Taunton, MA.

I am getting out of the hobby, I am giving away all. my livestock. I have a bunch of corals and a huge elegance coral. I also have a large clown and a rabbit fish. I would like to give it away all at once so I can break down all my equipment for sale at a later date.

Pm sent
I have no time to keep these corals perfect, so I do have a minor hair algae problem and all corals would need to be dipped and quarantined. if I was able to take the time and sell my corals, they could run over $1,000 for all corals.

PM if interested and please be patient, It might take a little bit for me to reply.

i received a lot of responses and i responding to everyone as soon as i can. i will reply here if everythig has been picked up.

reminder, this is a all or nothing, i am not willing to piece it out because i dont want to deal with it.

i received a lot of responses and i responding to everyone as soon as i can. i will reply here if everythig has been picked up.

reminder, this is a all or nothing, i am not willing to piece it out because i dont want to deal with it.

I understand

To Whoever took the whole package, if you want to sell the elegant coral, please let me know. Thanks

You will see all this for sale in a week on the board and we’ll know who’s making a killing . It’s a shame because someone should have given him something for all this. Seems like it’s very healthy and worth at least a few bucks

Feels like pretty bad karma to accept someone’s generosity and then turn around and flip it! But hey, people need to buy fish food

Seriously I want that elegant coral and I will pay for it.
Please message me.

I would buy the Foxface rabbit fish from the lucky person, if they wanted to sell it before putting it in their tank.

Back