Glad to be back!!

Michael Mota

Non-member
Well It has been over a year and now I am back!
Kinda missed the club, its members and the meetings.
I know Jeremy at CRA will be exstatic to know that I am back:)

Welcome back! Do you still have a tank?
I just picked up a 30 gal tank and am in the process of getting the equipment I need for it. I still have not decided on what type of tank this will be but I am thinking of setting it up as a zoo tank with a few fish.
Any ideas? You know I am open to ideas and or opinions.

Great to be back!
I have all of the equipment for the tank just in time for Christmas. I have decided to give this tank to one of my sons. It will be great to work on this together with me behind the scenes,lol
Hopefully he likes it, If not I will like it :)

Behrmon and S Hunter,
Wow, you remember that freak accident?
This system is just a tank and small stand so sorry no amazing build and or fatal accidents :) Now a days I try to keep all my digits because I really can't afford to lose anymore, lol

Bigpuffer,
Sorry but I can't remember at this time who your are. I am thinking you were the person who lived a couple of streets from me?

yea i live up on eastern ave. i bought a ton of frags and some equipment from you.

Oh thats so cool!
How is everything? I see in the signature that you down sized to a 65 gal. What was the size of the original tank? My memory is not as good as it used to be, sorry.

i have alot of frags from u to from new bedford i bought a red chalice from u millis and u gave me some books if u need some starter stuff pm me thanks shawn

Back