Hello all!

niftyjosh

Non-member
My name is Josh and I'm located in Tiverton, RI. I've been a reefer for just over 2 years now and have decided I would like to get intouch with some of the local saltwater addicts.

Currentally I am running two breeder tanks a 30 and a 50.

The 30 is my oldest running stable with just a skimmer and some vodka. It is a mixed reef with 4 bulb T5HO lighting and a medium bioload. Calling this tank it's home are a pair of black and white clowns (produced and then ate their first eggs two weeks ago), a Hectors goby, a pair of Scooter Dragonettes, a Dusky Jawfish, and a Flametail.

My 50 is the new baby just 8 months old with a 30 gallon sump, skimmer, and a little more vodka. It is soft and LPS only, as of now, but with the new lighting (250w 14k MH, 4 bulb T5HO, and 14 lunar lights) SPS seem to be in the near future. The current inhabitants are a pair of WC Black Saddleback clowns, a pair of Solar Wrasse, a Candy Hogfish, Bi-Color Blenny, two blue/green Chromis, and 4 annoying cleaner shrimp.

If anyone would like pictures I am more than willing to share and I hope to meet some of you in the near future.

Welcome to the BRS! Yes pics please and you should come to the next meeting you will meet a lot of members there.

Hi Josh, welcome! I am over in Wakefield, RI, and there are some others of us in Warwick, Cranston, Newport, etc. This is a good way to meet people from the area. If you are ever looking for frags or help with any issues, post on up.

Hey Josh, I live in Bristol, RI. Welcome to the BRS. I am sure we would all love to see some pics.

Back