hello BF crew

boboreef

Non-member
hola i live in lowell and new to the hobby.... just wanna say wassup to everyone out there.... i already have a 29 gallon with 24 lbs of rocks and 20 lbs of sand with a powerhead running for 2 wks now..i bought a sea clone skimmer 100 so far ... pretty excited... cant wait until the tank is cycled... patients are growing thin tho. :D:D:D

ohh..and still trying to figure out how to work this site....sorrry for typos

Last edited:
LOL finally see you got this figured out huh? You still have a month more of cycling to do.

Welcome to the BRS. One of the best things you could do is join the site. Everyone on here is awesome.

I man the BRS chat room in the week. I am there from 9-5 every Monday through Friday. You can find a thread sticky'd in the lounge that has a link and instructions on how to sign up.

Hope to see pictures too :)

Welcome to the hobby & forum..before you know it you'll be a pro over here!!:)BTw...patience in the hobby is key!!!;)

B

text_welcome_89.gif

to BRS and to the hobby. Sounds like you are off to a great start.
Has Peter explained to you just how addictive this hobby is?

welcome to brs, man!!! it seems like your on your way to a great setup. good luck with it and take your time....

thanks for the nice reply.....ill post up when the cycle is finished and in the mean time i guess ill play the waiting game....time is moving soooo slow.....thanks again guys :cool:

hey wats up..i love seeing people from lowell on here like i

hit me up if u need anything

Welcome. Some of the best stuff is what you see growing on your LR during the first few months. You wont regret your patience.

Wes

Back